Visit us everyday! Cause we are updating our letters daily.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

I Must Declare Myself to You

Sweet,

I have been your secret admirer for some time now. I've been by your side, but you have not recognized me. Over time I have come to realize that I must declare myself to you. If I do, then I have the hope of a life together. If I do not do so, then I am a fool, a mere shadow without a meaningful existence.

I long to know your [Read More... I Must Declare Myself to You]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% positive. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Feel free to visit my web blog - small business directory usa ()